Abstract submission guidelines (please read all points very carefully and contact us if there is any confusion):
- Abstract submission deadline is extended till 30 September 2016.
- You can submit your abstract for Oral or Poster presentation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, please clearly mention on the abstract whether it is for Oral or Poster presentation.
- If you submit abstract for Oral presentation it may get accepted for Poster presentation instead.
- You can also register for the conference without submitting an abstract if you just want to attend the conference.
- Registration fee is same for attending with or without abstract submission/presentation.
- The abstract word limit is 300 words excluding the title and author details.
- Please include all authors institutional affiliation and address in the abstract.
- Please underline the presenting author and give email address and phone number.
- File format for abstract submission is Word document.
- For oral presentation, only original research work done by you or your research group should be submitted.
- The time limit for oral presentations will be 10 minutes for presentation and 2 minutes for discussion.
- Therefore, please do not prepare more than 10 slides (2 slides for Introduction and remaining for data presentation).
- For poster presentation, reviews or original research work can be submitted.
- The poster size should be 3 ft width x 4 ft height, vertical poster.
- No restriction on fonts and colors but it should be clearly visible to the viewers.
- Presenting authors should be present at their assigned poster board during the hours they are scheduled to discuss their work with the delegates.
Please select one of the following scientific categories while submitting an abstract:
• Embryonic Stem Cells
• Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
• Mesenchymal and Cardiac Stem Cells
• Hematopoietic and chord blood stem cells
• Neural stem cells
• Other stem cells
• Cancer stem cells
• Proliferation, differentiation and apoptosis of stem cells
• Proliferation, differentiation and apoptosis of cancer cells
• Clinical research and trials in stem cells and cancer
• Hematopoietic malignancies
• Myeloid leukemias
• Lymphoid leukemias
• Breast cancer
• Oral, head and neck cancer
• Cervical cancer
• Lung cancer
• Other cancers
• Cancer genomics and proteomics
• Caner diagnostics and biomarkers
• Cancer therapeutics
• Immune systems in stem cells and cancer
• Nanotechnology applications in stem cells and cancer
• Ethical issues in stem cells and cancer research
• Molecular Biology of stem cells
• Molecular biology of cancer cells
• Molecular medicines for cancers
• Mathematical modeling and bioinformatics in stem cells and cancer
• Other topics related to stem cells and cancer
In case of any doubts or queries, please email to: email@example.com